Acknowledgment of How to Install WordPress Using Softaculous:
Even if you’re a beginner and don’t know how to Install WordPress using Sofraculous or don’t know One-click WordPress install then read the full content that may help you to understand and solve your issues.
WordPress is an open-source content management system(CMS) in fact it is a well-known web builder all over the world. The main reason for that is because WordPress is easy to install which makes it easy for anyone to create a website. Hence, WordPress can be installed using the cPanel Softaculous Apps Installer for free. Staying with us so that you can learn to Install WordPress using Softaculous.
What is Softaculous?
Softaculous is a popular auto-installer script. It allows you to easily install popular web applications like WordPress with just some step clicks. Hosting companies like SiteGround, Namecheap, and InMotion Hosting, etc. many other hosting companies give Softaculous in their control panel.
How to Install WordPress Using Softaculous:
Install WordPress using Softaculous can be done easily.
Step 1: Log in to your cPanel
At first, log in your cPanel login page and entered the correct login details.
Step 2: Select WordPress
Once you are logged in cPanel you may find Softaculous Apps Installer in two interfaces.
- One under the Software section
- Or an individual section called Softaculous Apps Installer.
Click on the WordPress icon:
Step 3: Install WordPress
Click on the WordPress logo. This will open a screen with several options displayed. You will see a screen withInstall, Overview, Features, and Import. Switch to the Install tab to proceed:
Step 4: Fill the install form with proper information
After clicking on the Install button, you need to fill in the form displayed as shown in the screenshot below. The form asks lots of details (which are prefilled by default), you can change it if you need or leave it as it is and proceed with the installation with default values.
- Choose Domain: Choose the domain and the folder where you want to install WordPress.
Note: You need to choose
http://www. as protocol. If your site has SSL and HTTPS, then you can select
https://www. as protocol
- In directory: Leave this blank to install on the domain directly. If you are installing in a subfolder of your site then type the folder name here. This will make the blog load like the following: example.com/foldername.
2. Site Name:
- Site Name: Give your site name as you select.
- Site Description: Give any description of your website.
3. Admin Account:
- Admin “Username”: Choose the username to be used for the WordPress admin account.
- Password: Give a strong Password or in another way you can choose a random password by clicking the key icon along with the hide as shown in the picture.
- Admin Email: As well as password enter a valid email here.
4. Choose Language:
Select the language in which you want to install WordPress.
5.Select theme if you want:
When you’re ready, scroll down and hit Install.
In a few moments, do not close the window until the progress bar reaches 100% otherwise this may affect your WordPress installation.
After all, there will be a message popout which expresses WordPress has been successfully installed:
Now, You can go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.
Thus you can install WordPress on Cpanel.
Now you know how to install WordPress in infinity free by this method.
Conclusion: Congratulations, now you know how to Install WordPress using Softaculous! Comment us, if you face any problem and also comment on our article is it helpful for you? Thank you for staying with us.
You May also read: